Provide radionic, dowsing or quantum energetic tools and/or services.
Already be an accepted Speaker for the 2023 Radionics Symposium
Agree to complete the Registration Process and pay all associated fees.
By applying, you guarantee that you will meet the above requirements if selected for a vendor table.
There is no cost for the vendor table itself.
1. If you are interested in a vendor table, you will need to fill out the vendor application below.
2. After the application deadline, we will review the applications.
3. If you are accepted, you will receive an email with a link(s) for you to confirm your vendor table and register for the Symposium (if you are not a speaker).
4. If you are not accepted, you will receive an email letting you know that.
5. All notifications will be completed by 5/01/2023.
There are limited number of Vendor Tables available.
Vendor Application deadline is 4/15/2023
By applying, applicants agree to follow the below Code of Ethics if selected.
2023 RADIONICS SYMPOSIUM VENDOR CODE OF ETHICS
I, as a vendor for the 2023 Radionics Symposium hosted in Rapid City, SD by All Saints Church, do pledge to uphold the following standards:
1. I understand and accept that my words and actions represent the 2023 Radionics Symposium as soon as I accept a vendor position offered by All Saints Church.
2. I understand that I am expected to show positive and respectful behavior at all times before, during, and after the conference.
3. I may not use any derogatory, insulting, disrespectful, or otherwise negative statements against any other participant at the 2023 Radionics Symposium, including but not limited to administrators, vendors, participants, speakers or their products, services, and beliefs.
I understand that if I break or disregard any of the standards above I will be asked to leave and will not be able to attend or participate in any remaining amount of the 2023 Radionics Symposium. I understand that any complaints against me by any administrator, vendor, participant or speaker will be judged by an administrator subject to this code of ethics and its consequences.